Seneca leverages its deep relationships with banks, institutional investors, and private investment funds to source capital for clients. Seneca is experienced in negotiating and securing senior debt, subordinated debt and mezzanine capital. In select situations we utilize our relationships with private investment funds, family offices and accredited investors to assist buyers with raising equity needed to complete transactions.
Process: Our expertise covers each step of the capital raising process,
including but not limited to:
- Assessing a company’s capital structure and evaluating strategic and financial sources for growth capital, recapitalization, secondary sale or project finance
- Structuring common and preferred equity, convertible and hybrid securities, junior and senior mezzanine debt, and senior and subordinated notes/facilities
- Managing competitive or negotiated processes that ensure optimal results
- Developing and managing the flow of materials, due diligence, management presentations, investor communication and site visits
- Assisting and managing as necessary all documentation requirements, including working with outside legal and accounting advisors