Mergers & Acquisitions
Seneca leads merger, acquisition and divestiture transactions on behalf of middle market clients across a variety of industries. Our approach in all situations is first and always rooted in serving the client’s best interests.
- Comprehensive private company transaction expertise
- Demonstrated success acquiring and divesting businesses as well as developing other strategic transactions for clients
- Deep experience across sectors including manufacturing, healthcare, and business services
- Resources to execute complex transactions and transactions requiring capital raising expertise
- Professionals with extensive experience executing transactions ranging from $5M to $500M+
- Active investors and board members in a diverse array of businesses
Description Of Services
Seneca is a trusted partner to clients pursuing strategic acquisitions. Our capabilities span the full spectrum of corporate development, from assisting with acquisition strategy to closing the deal.
Defining an approach to acquisitions and joint ventures aligned with its client’s business strategy.
Leading all activities to a successful close, including:
- Identifying, approaching, evaluating, and negotiating with target companies
- Managing the transaction and due diligence processes.
Incorporating your integration strategy early in the due diligence process, maximizing synergy capture and improving the odds of success, post close.
Seneca advises clients contemplating the sale of operating divisions, assets or entire enterprises.
- Evaluating and recommending financial and strategic alternatives
- Advising on an appropriate sale process
- Preparing high quality marketing materials
- Identifying and contacting qualified buyers
- Managing information exchange and management presentations
- Soliciting offers and supporting the alternatives evaluation process
- Leading transaction negotiations
- Managing due diligence and transaction processes